Pattern PDF leather Dart Vader
I'll tell you right away about a few points of this pattern:
1. The set is suitable for people with a head circumference of 55 to 61 cm.
2. Discomfort in the area of the mask nose is possible.
3. The mask is adjustable with straps and an independent nape.
4. The helmet has no fixation to the mask. It is held by the friction (resistance) of the materials.
5. You can make a helmet separately, but you will need to come up with a fixation system.
If you have any questions before buying a pattern, write to me, I will try to answer you promptly!
The project is very complex and requires skill in working with leather and many other tools.
The project includes two patterns – a mask and a helmet.
Each pattern provides 12 pdf pages, ready for printing on an A4 (210х297 mm) printer. It contains a description, a list of accessories, a pattern.
A separate file for 193 pages provides step-by-step photo assembly instructions. Instructions in two parts.
Before assembly, I recommend that you study the instructions.
The pattern pitch is from 5.45 to 6.5 mm, depending on the design features. Designed for single punching punch 1.5 mm.
Recommended leather thickness 2.2-2.4 mm., Thread thickness 0.8-1 mm.
The average assembly time is 50-60 hours.
Pay attention before purchase! This is a digital product for hand-made, not a real thing.
Use this pattern for personal use. Please do not try to distribute on the Internet or sell a pattern. All patterns are protected by copyright.
You can sell any work that you created using this pattern, without any obligation to me.