I am offering a hand-made, very elaborate belt bag. Victorian / Steampunk style.
– Inner front embossed with a fine Art Nouveau linen print and patination.
– Hand-dyed and hand-sewn.
– Tooled leather works.
– Original old movements on the sides and parts of antiquarian book pages from the 1920s.
– Rounded, polished edges and almost invisible seams, worked into the leather.
– Strap aperture at the backside for max. 3.6cm broad belts!
– Ornate leather finish for an antique look. Single piece!
– Measures approx: 17x11x6cm
For travelers, alchemists, adventurers, librarians, researchers, knowledge keepers
Enough space for larger smartphones, keys, wallet, etc.
Back of the leather is natural / greased with beewaxbalm only so that the leather can continue to breathe and for applying care products if needed.