- The Cod is approximately 14.5cm in length and made from a strong cast resin and it is part of the Colonel Wizziwig Steampunk range.
- MATERIAL – Premium Grade Cold Cast Polyresin
- PRODUCT TYPE – Decorative Figurine
- PRODUCT LICENSE : Yes – Colonel J. Fizziwigs Nemesis Now
- The stand can be purchased separately.
Steampunk is a sub-genre of science fiction and speculative fiction, frequently featuring elements of fantasy, that came into prominence in the 1980s and early 1990s. The term denotes works set in an era or world where steam power is still widely used usually the 19th century, and often Victorian era England but with prominent elements of either science fiction or fantasy, such as fictional technological inventions like those found in the works of H. G. Wells and Jules Verne, or real technological developments like the computer occurring at an earlier date. Other examples of steampunk contain alternate history-style presentations of “the path not taken” of such technology as dirigibles, analog computers, or digital mechanical computers (such as Charles Babbage’s Analytical engine); these frequently are presented in an idealized light, or with a presumption of functionality.Read More (View all photos)