Cherry Blossom Pocket Watch Necklace, Antique Bronze Pocket Watch, Orchid & Black Pearl Charm – Item MPW-N67 by ArtInspiredGifts
Beautifully detailed pocket watch necklace with cherry blossom cover and a sweet orchid flower and black pearl charm strung on a strong long and short chain (seen in second picture) accented by a flower toggle clasp.
This is a amazing antique bronze mechanical pocket watch pendant has precision engineered mechanical jeweled movement, see-through front and rear case to allow viewing of the entire movement and back and forth rotation of the balance wheel as the watch runs.
Top cover flips open to view the black face dial with copper Roman numerals thru scratch resistant hardened acrylic. This is a mechanical style watch that keeps accurate time and will need to be wound but does not require batteries. Rear view window is mineral glass and the back case has an ornate embossed design of vines and sea shells. Pocket watch measures 1.75 inches and necklace measures 27 inches with a sweet orchid flower and black pearl charm for that added extra style.
Second picture shows the short and long bronze soldiered chain style you will receive. The chain in the first pictured is no longer available.
FEATURES – Item MPW-N67
* High precise hand-winding mechanical pocket watch
* Elegant antique style * The perfect gift * Steampunk
* Beautiful cherry blossoms on the front, engraved back of the bronze steel case
* Black dial with Copper Roman numerals.
* Crystal covering dial face is scratch resistant hardened acrylic.
* Back mineral glass view window.
* Pocket watch measures 1.75 inches in diameter
* Necklace measures 27 inches long with a detailed flower toggle clasp.
* Sweet orchid flower and black pearl charm for that added extra style.
* Packaged in black cotton filled jewelry box with ribbon
* Handmade by Camille at Art Inspired Gifts (Camille's Original Design)
Handmade ~ Original Design ~ Wearable Art
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
See more of our creative work at Art Inspired Gifts
Setting the time
You will need to grasp the crown (button at the top) tightly and pull firmly. When you hear a click you will be able to turn the crown/button to set the time. Once you have set the time you will need to press the button firmly back towards the watch until you feel or hear a click.
Winding your pocket watch
You may wind your watch fully every day of use. Turn the winding crown (same button you set the time with) clockwise approximately 12-15 turns. STOP before you feel resistance. The mainspring is made to wind up all the way once a day. Once you have wound the watch you will need to rock it back and forth to activate the mainspring. Most watches will run 26-30 hours on a full winding, but there can be exceptions.