Design for Party, Wedding, Show, Clubwear Corset top, lace, embroidery, adjustable ribbon; Function: slim body; body sculpting; waist protecting; abdomen holding, The tightness is adjustable with the ribbon back; steel busk in the front great for waist training, costume and fashion corset
Why Buy Corset?
Perfect for wearing under as shape-wear corset or use it in some cos-play.
Recommended for post-partum and weight lose. Correct postures.
Provides waist and abdomen control.
How to wear a tight lacing corset.
It might be helpful to have assistance the first time you try on your corset but don¡¯t worry with a little practice they are easy to put ion by yourself.
1. Loosen the corset by undoing the centre loops and pulling the back of corset apart 6-7″ but don¡¯t undo the laces at the bottom of the corset.
2. Undo the front busks and put the corset around you – just like you are putting on a belt.
3. Fasten the front bust starting at the top and work towards, make sure loops are fastened.
4. Gently pull the centre loops to the tighten your corset .
Corsets must be worn-in gently; if you tighten them up too much too quickly it can damage the corset. When you first put your corset on pull the lacing so it fits comfortably and snug but not too tight, after a while you should feel that the material has stretched slightly/your body has got used to the fit, so you will be able to tighten some more, this could happen a few times until you have it at its tightest fit. If you follow these instructions your corset should last a long while
- Suitable for Waist Training, Tight-Lacing and Shaping
- Excellent for Party, Halloween, Fashion Show, Costume or as Casual Wear to Match with Jeans, Shorts, Dress, Skirt, Both than are a good choice
- The string on the back is adjustable, please try to adjust it to be more fit for your body.
- Hand wash in lukewarm water,lay flat to dry or hang over hanger
- Choose size purely based on your waistline measurement. The correct corset size should be 3″-4″ inches smaller than your natural waistline. For example, for 30″ inches wearer’s natural waistline, corset 26″(fit natural waist 28-30 inches) fits best for tight lacing