Mimiga Vintage Glasses Steampunk Welder Glasses Heavy Metal Steampunk Gothic Goggles Welding Goggles Welding Safety Goggles
Material: plastic, glass, rubber band
Size: Lens diameter 5.5 cm, 2.3 cm intervals nose
Quantity: 1 piece
1 piece of welding goggles
How To Protect Glasses:
1, a hand picking wear destroys the frame because of the balance, resulting in deformation. It is recommended to keep hands off the temple along the direction of the parallel cheeks.
2, if the General can first wear out the left temple, it’s not easy to cause a frame deformation.
3, the proposed rinse and dry with paper towels glasses of water, then wipe test with special cleaning cloth, wipe the mirror side to lift up the wire frame and gently wipe the lens, to avoid excessive force due to frame or lens damage.
- ●● Fashion and steampunk design, for a fantastic and cool look, A necessary accessory for Steampunk wardrobe
- ●● With elastic band for perfect fit and eyelets on the sides for a fantastic look
- ●● The frame is made of high quality hard coated plastic that gives a feeling
- ●● Material: plastic, glass, rubber band, size: lens diameter 5.5 cm, 2.3 cm intervals nose
- ●● Ideal for protecting your eyes from flying particles, dust and smoke