OCHENTA Women's Bohemian Style Elastic Waist Band Cotton Long Maxi Skirt Black 95cm steampunk buy now online

OCHENTA Women's Bohemian Style Elastic Waist Band Cotton Long Maxi Skirt Black 95cm steampunk buy now onlineWritten by

OCHENTA Women’s Bohemian Style Elastic Waist Band Cotton Long Maxi Skirt Black 95cm

Steampunk Clothing| Views: 384

| Buy Now

Buy Now for £16.49 (Best Price)
OCHENTA Women's Bohemian Style Elastic Waist Band Cotton Long Maxi Skirt Black 95cm steampunk buy now online

OCHENTA Women’s Bohemian Style Elastic Waist Band Cotton Long Maxi Skirt Black 95cm

Super a line flare long maxi skirt, it is very smooth to touch, even double layers, it is still very breathable and soft to wear, suitable for spring, summer and autumn,just wear a white t shirt will make a beautiful match, simple but elegant.
Kind Notice: Size: waist stretch range 23″- 33″, 3 length 85/95CM/105″ – 33″/37″/41.3″, Bottom hem: 24ft

Height/weight 162CM/45KG (5’4″/100LB); BWH:80/61/85 – wears 85CM) If you are between 165-175CM, please choose 95CM, if you are taller than 175CM, please choose 105CM

  • Pullover style,elastic waistband,no closures
  • A line style, double layers breathable and comfortable material
  • Mopping floor length with big hem, perfect for beach wearing
  • An allowable color difference might exist due to the studio lighting effect and your displayer.
  • Kind Notice: ONE Size doesn’t fit all: waist stretch range 23″- 33″, 3 lengths for size option: 85/95CM/105CM – 33″/37″/41.3″, Bottom hem: 24ft (Model in picture: Height/weight 162CM/45KG (5’4″/100LB); BWH:80/61/85 – wears 85CM) If you are similar with the model, choose 85CM-length, if you are between 165-175CM, please choose 95CM, if you are taller than 175CM, please choose 105CM

Buy Now for (Best Price)

OCHENTA Women's Bohemian Style Elastic Waist Band Cotton Long Maxi Skirt Black 95cm steampunk buy now online

3 Responses to " OCHENTA Women’s Bohemian Style Elastic Waist Band Cotton Long Maxi Skirt Black 95cm "

  1. Anonymous says:
    34 of 34 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars
    Absolutely love it as it’s so soft & floaty!, 8 Oct. 2016
    By 
    NKS (London/SE Asia)

    Verified Purchase(What is this?)
    Gorgeous skirt, absolutely love it as it’s so soft & floaty! Not at all see-through, got the 90cm length and it’s perfect for my size 12, 5″ 5″ frame as it reaches to the ankles The off-white is a nice beige colour.. Have just ordered another one in black. I suggest you order the longer length as it is always easier to take it up if it’s too long as nothing can be done if it’s too short! Great customer service from the seller, very helpful and prompt in their replies.
  2. Anonymous says:
    11 of 11 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars
    Buy with confidence. The cotton is beautiful and i am very fussy., 15 Mar. 2019
    By 
    Maggster

    Verified Purchase(What is this?)
    Im absolutely delighted with my skirt. I am 14/16 and a mere 5ft tall. I had the shortest length and its perfect. I’m wearing very high heels shere but with flats i can comfortably walk without the hem touching my toes. The waist is a perfect, comfortable fit with no tightness. I think it may JUST stretch to an 18s i might spray startch it to make it stickout at the hemline. Bought the grey too which is actually airforce blue. I havr spray startched and they both look stunning now. Update….. i have now also bought a white one!

  3. Anonymous says:
    8 of 8 people found the following review helpful
    1.0 out of 5 stars
    Looks more polyester than cotton., 19 April 2019
    By 
    A Rae

    Verified Purchase(What is this?)
    I bought this skirt in white, along with the identical-looking one by Sankill to compare them. From a distance they are very similar. They are both cream, not white. I returned this one and kept the other one because this one looked and felt like it had a high polyester content. The description above says “80% cotton” and leaves the other 20% to your imagination, but this felt at least 50% polyester to me. It looked a bit stiffer and shinier than the other one, plus the other one was a little cheaper (even though this one looks cheaper).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.